www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Form work designing for Box Culvert

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Dams and Bridges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abhishekregalla
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Form work designing for Box Culvert Reply with quote

Dear SEFIans,
I have General Arrangement drawing of Box Culvert. now as per the drawing i have to prepare Form work designing for the same. Can any one guide me or give me a reference by which i can carry out the designing of form work.

Thanking you in anticipation,

R Abhishek
es_jayakumar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow link :  http://www.tatamcgrawhill.com/html/9781259007330.html

I have not referred this book. It may possibly contain the topic you look for.

E S Jayakumar
abhishekregalla
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,
I have another similar book written by M. K HURD which i was referring to. It has theoretical information about scaffolding but what i am looking for is a practical example, or a drawing or any other such reference which can give me clear insight into the practical feasibility of the proposed design of form work.

Last edited by abhishekregalla on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
rajancivildesign@gmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:34 am    Post subject: Form work design for Box Culvert Reply with quote

There is a India author book on "Formwork for concrete structures"by Kumar .Neeraj Jha which dealt bridge form work also. Pl. refer. Also you can contact Highway  Design office as they are doing the above work in their project.
V.M.RAJAN.
es_jayakumar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have given the link of the same book mentioned by Rajan Sir.

E S Jayakumar
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Dams and Bridges All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: