www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

nead spread sheet or materalfor shear wall and connection

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jd2sai
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: nead spread sheet or materalfor shear wall and connection Reply with quote

Hello sefians,

am chaitanya and am doing masters in structural engineering, doing thesis on precast load bearing shear walls for multi storey structures.  am strucking in design part so, please any one can provide me the shear wall design and connection design material or spread sheets.

thanking you in advance.

Best regards:

J.D.Chaitanya Kumar,
email: jd2sai@gmail.com
Ph.no: +91-9440550981.
sknsrinivasan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kumar

If you dont mistake me.  I whould like to tell you one thing, here Now you are studing ME, you are asking In the forum spread sheets for your thesis. I think the spread sheet is Excel work sheet, First you have to try to solve all the problems by Manually with good reference book If you do like that you will get more Experience Here all Members and senior are ready to help you, My humble Request Don't ask Spread sheet . you can use the spread sheet at the time of work If you use the work sheet at the time your time will save Now you don't bother about to save the time  try to study lot of books before entring Design it will help full to get more knowdge Again I am Telling don't Mistake me ,I am telling this as your elder Brother

All the best

Thanks & Regards
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 am    Post subject: Use PCI Design Handbook 7th Ed. Reply with quote

Dear Er. J.D. Chaitany  Kumar,

Go to this ACI web-link  for  PRECAST / PRESTRESSED  CONCRETE INSTITUTE Design
Hand Book.  That is PCI Design Handbook 7th Edition, 2010.  This is the most comprehensive
reference in answer to your question.  Reference is bit expensive but worth the price.  Your
Engineering College Library must have it.

http://www.concrete.org/BookstoreNet/ProductDetail.aspx?itemid=PCIDH  

Regards.

Vasudeo  Pandya  P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer
Post new topicReply to topic    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Freshers' Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: