www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Engineering Marvels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27) Reply with quote

Dear Prof. ARC,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I need Blessings from Senior Professors like you!

Best wishes & Regards,
NS

Dear Er. Tamilarasan,

Thank you!

Best wishes & Regards,
NS

mtamil wrote:
Dear NS sir,
வாழ்த்த வயதில்லை, வணங்குகிறேன்.

Regards
Tamilarasan

PS: Non-Tamils pl excuse.

abhy_vivek wrote:
ICI - L & T Award for Life Time Achievement 2013

Dear All,

I am happy to share here that Dr. N. Subramanian ji, has received the ICI - L & T Award for Life Time Achievement 2013, for his contributions to the field of 'Design of Concrete Structures', during the AGM and Award function conducted during the ICI-IWC 2013- International Conference on Innovations in Concrete for meeting Infrastructure Challenge, held at Hitex Exhibition Centre/NAC, Izzat Nagar Hyderabad 500 084, on Oct. 25, 2013.

(Enclosed a few photos taken during the function)

Let's join together to congratulate Dr. N. Subramanian sir on this achievement . . .
N. Prabhakar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27) Reply with quote

Dr. N. Subramanian wrote:
Dear Prof. ARC,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I need Blessings from Senior Professors like you!

Best wishes & Regards,
NS

Dear Er. Tamilarasan,

Thank you!

Best wishes & Regards,
NS

mtamil wrote:
Dear NS sir,
வாழ்த்த வயதில்லை, வணங்குகிறேன்.

Regards
Tamilarasan

PS: Non-Tamils pl excuse.

abhy_vivek wrote:

Dear All,

I am happy to share here that Dr. N. Subramanian ji, has received the ICI - L & T Award for Life Time Achievement 2013, for his contributions to the field of 'Design of Concrete Structures', during the AGM and Award function conducted during the ICI-IWC 2013- International Conference on Innovations in Concrete for meeting Infrastructure Challenge, held at Hitex Exhibition Centre/NAC, Izzat Nagar Hyderabad 500 084, on Oct. 25, 2013.

Let's join together to congratulate Dr. N. Subramanian sir on this achievement . . .

Dear Dr. N. Subramanian,

Congratulations to you for receiving the ICI award which you rightly deserve for your great contributions to Structural Engineering.   I wish you more laurels in the years to come.

With best wishes,

N. Prabhakar
Chartered Structural Engineer
Vasai (E)
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27) Reply with quote

Thank you Er Prabhakar for your kind words! May God Bless you!

Regards,
Subramanian
N. Prabhakar wrote:

abhy_vivek wrote:

Dear All,

[/quote]

Dear Dr. N. Subramanian,

Congratulations to you for receiving the ICI award which you rightly deserve for your great contributions to Structural Engineering.   I wish you more laurels in the years to come.

With best wishes,

N. Prabhakar
Chartered Structural Engineer
Vasai (E)[/quote]
syed_A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. N. Subramanian Sir

Congratulations  for receiving the  
yours sincerely
Syed A
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Er Syed.

Wishing you all the best!
Subramanian
syed_A wrote:
Dr. N. Subramanian Sir

Congratulations  for receiving the  
yours sincerely
Syed A
B.V.Harsoda
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respected Dr. NS Sir,

My Hearty Congratulations to You at this occasion of the great pleasure  for receiving the ICI - L & T Life Time Achievement Award 2013.

Best Wishes & Regards,
B.V.Harsoda
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Er. Harsodaji,

Thank you for your kind words. Such encouraging words motivate me more than anything!

Best wishes & Warm regards,
Subramanian

B.V.Harsoda wrote:
Respected Dr. NS Sir,

My Hearty Congratulations to You at this occasion of the great pleasure  for receiving the ICI - L & T Life Time Achievement Award 2013.

Best Wishes & Regards,
B.V.Harsoda
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27) Reply with quote

It is great to note that one more new book by Dr. N. Subramanianji, titled "Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures" is being published by Oxford University Press, New Delhi. Foreword by Prof. Vijaya Rangan of Australia.

I am sure the readers would enjoy the experience shared by Dr. Subramanian ji in various chapters, including the practical examples and Staad-pro analysis of the tall-buildings. The book will prove to be one of the best reference books for students and practicing engineers, both.

Heartiest Congratulations Sir !!. . .  I am sure and excited as we will be getting many more such 'Master Pieces' in coming years.

(Ref Link - http://www.oup.co.in/product/higher-education/engineering-computer-science/civil-engineering/8/design-reinforced-concrete-structures-1e/9780198086949)

With Warm Regards
Vivek Abhyankar
Mumbai

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
DRCS Cover - To author.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  DRCS Cover - To author.pdf
 Filesize:  1.69 MB
 Downloaded:  7044 Time(s)

Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gems of Structural Engg - Dr N Subramanian - (Post-27) Reply with quote

Dear Er Vivek,

Thank you for your kind words and posting this info. in SEFINDIA website. I believe the price of the book is Rs 695 and not Rs. 650 as shown in the Cover page, posted here.

Thanks again,
Warm Regards,
NS
abhy_vivek wrote:
It is great to note that one more new book by Dr. N. Subramanianji, titled "Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures" is being published by Oxford University Press, New Delhi. Foreword by Prof. Vijaya Rangan of Australia.

I am sure the readers would enjoy the experience shared by Dr. Subramanian ji in various chapters, including the practical examples and Staad-pro analysis of the tall-buildings. The book will prove to be one of the best reference books for students and practicing engineers, both.

Heartiest Congratulations Sir !!. . .  I am sure and excited as we will be getting many more such 'Master Pieces' in coming years.

(Ref Link - http://www.oup.co.in/product/higher-education/engineering-computer-science/civil-engineering/8/design-reinforced-concrete-structures-1e/9780198086949)

With Warm Regards
Vivek Abhyankar
Mumbai
P.K.Mallick
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir
Many congratulations to you.
Warm regards.

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Engineering Marvels All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: