www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Structural License
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kishorpss
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am requesting to Licensed Structural Engineers of MCGM to upload an application form copy on this website along with details of requirement. The application form is not available in the website of MCGM.

Thanks in advance.

KISHORE

Dear Licenced structural Engineer of Municipality corporation of Greater Mumbai, I am requesting you all to guide in the connection to get a Licence from MCGM.
Nitin Tongase
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All
The Structural License issuing department of BMC at bhyculla  is shifted to Wadala(E) near Vidyalankar collage. Detailed Address as below

BMC new building, CS NO. 355B , Bhagvan Walmiki Chowk ,
In front of Hanuman Temple, Vidyalankar Marg,Solt pen Road
Antop Hill Wadala (E) 400037

Best regards / Freundliche Gre,

Nitin Tongase
Deputy Manager - Structural
Engineering Center

EISENMANN Surface Finishing Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
kishorpss
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nitin,
Thanks for your information. If you collect the application form and upload the same with required other information in connection with the license, in the website, that will be a great help as I have to go Mumbai from Surat, Gujarat. Before going there I shall be well equipped with all the material, so I can submit the application on the same day.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

KISHORE
Nitin Tongase
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sir
I don't have soft copy of application form, but it is just two page form you could fill at  BMC office also. The list of documents needs to attached with this form is as follows,
1. Educational qualification
2. Experience Certificate
3. List of Previous Project Designed
4. Professional membership certificates
5. Address proof
6. Recommendation Letter of registered Structural Engineer ( Most Important )
7. 750/- fees

After submitting all these documents you will get  interview call  after 6 to 7 months because there are only one officer who is taking interviews and only 1 or 2 interviews conducted in a month. After Successfully clearing interview , the Licensed is issued to you .
The first license will be for G+4 or 7 depends upon your experience.  
For Higher floor we have to reapply after 1 year.

I submitted my documents almost 8 month back , still I am waiting for interview call.

For More details contact Mr. Loke-9892414514
He works in that department. We have to submit documents to him.

regards
Nitin Tongase
alpa_sheth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Strucutral License for Mumbai Reply with quote

Dear Nitin,

Many thanks for the important information. It will be of use to many young structural engineers.
Is there any way we as SEFI  can ask the Chief Engineer to intervene and expedite licensing of engineers?

regards,
Alpa Sheth

Nitin Tongase wrote:
Dear Sir
I don't have soft copy of application form, but it is just two page form you could fill at  BMC office also. The list of documents needs to attached with this form is as follows,
5. Address proof
7. 750/- fees

After submitting all these documents you will get  interview call  after 6 to 7 months because there are only one officer who is taking interviews and only 1 or 2 interviews conducted in a month. After Successfully clearing interview , the Licensed is issued to you .

I submitted my documents almost 8 month back , still I am waiting for interview call.

regards
Nitin Tongase
irshad
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please find a copy of the form. There is one more single page form for recommendation.

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
APPLICATION.pdf
 Description:
MCGM structural Licence application form

Download
 Filename:  APPLICATION.pdf
 Filesize:  44.83 KB
 Downloaded:  473 Time(s)

ajay2612
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:45 am    Post subject: Structural License Reply with quote

thanks nitin ji and alpa ajay chaturvedi On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:53:08 +0530 "alpa_sheth"  wrote >                   Dear Nitin, >  > Many thanks for the important information. It will be of use to many young structural engineers.  > Is there any way we as SEFI can ask the Chief Engineer to intervene and expedite licensing of engineers?  >  > regards, > Alpa Sheth  >  >  >       Nitin Tongase wrote:                Dear Sir > I don't have soft copy of application form, but it is just two page form you could fill at BMC office also. The list of documents needs to attached with this form is as follows, > 1. Educational qualification > 2. Experience Certificate > 3. List of Previous Project Designed > 4. Professional membership certificates > 5. Address proof > 6. Recommendation Letter of registered Structural Engineer ( Most Important ) > 7. 750/- fees >  > After submitting all these documents you will get interview call after 6 to 7 months because there are only one officer who is taking interviews and only 1 or 2 interviews conducted in a month. After Successfully clearing interview , the Licensed is issued to you . > The first license will be for G+4 or 7 depends upon your experience.  > For Higher floor we have to reapply after 1 year.  >  > I submitted my documents almost 8 month back , still I am waiting for interview call.  >  > For More details contact Mr. Loke-9892414514 > He works in that department. We have to submit documents to him. >  >  > regards > Nitin Tongase > 9619519001            > >  >  > --

Posted via Email
psweetu14
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:07 am    Post subject: Structural License Reply with quote

Dear mam, Hi, i am Dhruv patel doing master in structural engg. I just want to appreciate about sharing of this information which is very useful to us.
Thank you mam

On Wednesday, July 15, 2015, alpa_sheth <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear Nitin,

Many thanks for the important information. It will be of use to many young structural engineers.
Is there any way we as SEFI can ask the Chief Engineer to intervene and expedite licensing of engineers?

regards,
Alpa Sheth

Nitin Tongase wrote:                Dear Sir
I don't have soft copy of application form, but it is just two page form you could fill at BMC office also. The list of documents needs to attached with this form is as follows,
5. Address proof
7. 750/- fees

After submitting all these documents you will get interview call after 6 to 7 months because there are only one officer who is taking interviews and only 1 or 2 interviews conducted in a month. After Successfully clearing interview , the Licensed is issued to you .

regards
Nitin Tongase

Posted via Email
vivek Kulshrestha
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Structural License Reply with quote

Basically in our country the structural design/analysis is not considered as an important work,& it is aligned with civil engineer only.If,you see the work conditions in rest part of India(apart from Mumbai),most of the places are attached with architects,& only the architects are appointed & their reports are only been finalized.You can see the results in collapse of many buildings even in capital Delhi.
So,before raising any question regarding the License of structural design,we have to either re-think about the work,or Govt. must have to do some policy related works,so that the structural design works could flourish in the country in more professional way.

To: general@sefindia.org
Sent: Wednesday, 15 July 2015 2:49 PM
Subject: [SEFI] Re: Structural License

Dear Nitin,

Is there any way we as SEFI can ask the Chief Engineer to intervene and expedite licensing of engineers?

regards,
Alpa Sheth

Nitin Tongase wrote:                Dear Sir
I don't have soft copy of application form, but it is just two page form you could fill at BMC office also. The list of documents needs to attached with this form is as follows,
5. Address proof
7. 750/- fees

After submitting all these documents you will get interview call after 6 to 7 months because there are only one officer who is taking interviews and only 1 or 2 interviews conducted in a month. After Successfully clearing interview , the Licensed is issued to you .

regards
Nitin Tongase

Posted via Email
rohit kumar prasad
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Structural License Reply with quote

Dear sir,
I am practicing structural design under a very prominent Engineer in Mumbai. I have been practicing the same last one year. Am I eligible for the structural licence from BMC.
please guide me in this regard. Also I have keen interest in this field and want to learn more in structural engineering. So could you guide me how to improve my designing skills.
I shall be grateful for your kind support.
thanking you,
Rohit Kumar Prasad
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: