www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

consultancy fee structure
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rajendra_Hibare
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Posted via Email
jeffrey
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:26 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Deshpande,

About 3 years ago, Consultancy Development Centre, supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, initiated this exercise.
They have interviewed and carried out site audits of Consultancies.
Recently they have certified those that met their evaluation criteria.
Regards.

Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:58 PM
To: general@sefindia.org
Subject: [SEFI] Re: consultancy fee structure

I think we should come together in forming the association all consultancies MNC's should be registered to the association and made mandatory to provide services only if they are registered to the association. Services by the consultancies should align at the rules and regulation set by the association. Anybody not registered to the association should be banned or not recognized either by the fraternity or Government. Any developer/client taking service from the unregistered consultants/MNC's to be deemed for necessary action. The association should be given powers and it should come under the wings of or recognized by Government to make it mandatory. Say for that case just as the municipal of Dubai performs.

If we work on this at least we are sure we have minimum wages to earn. And there is no deviation in our fraternity. Also not treated like donkeys by developers/Architects.

On the contrary we have,
a) auto rickshaw association
b) factory labor association
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association
e) Architects association..... and take for it
f) scavengers association

we find association for everyone where they stand united for their well being. In this world we are only missing out structural association.

I request all seniors and members to discuss this and be more serious about it we are going to be trend setters for our future engineers.

All those who are running consultancies or working in MNC's please speak and lets call for a meeting and take it forward.

Dear Admin I request you to ping to the registered members of SEFI and members or proprietary of consultancies.

Please speak to take action

Posted via Email
Arun vignesh
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

I accept the words of Mr.Deshpande.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: ‎28/‎11/‎2015 02:08 PM
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)
Subject: [SEFI] Re: consultancy fee structure

I think we should come together in forming the association all consultancies MNC's should be registered to the association and made mandatory to provide services only if they are registered to the association. Services by the consultancies should align at the rules and regulation set by the association. Anybody not registered to the association should be banned or not recognized either by the fraternity or Government. Any developer/client taking service from the unregistered consultants/MNC's to be deemed for necessary action. The association should be given powers and it should come under the wings of or recognized by Government to make it mandatory. Say for that case just as the municipal of Dubai performs.

If we work on this at least we are sure we have minimum wages to earn. And there is no deviation in our fraternity. Also not treated like donkeys by developers/Architects.

On the contrary we have,
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association

we find association for everyone where they stand united for their well being. In this world we are only missing out structural association.

I request all seniors and members to discuss this and be more serious about it we are going to be trend setters for our future engineers.

All those who are running consultancies or working in MNC's please speak and lets call for a meeting and take it forward.

Dear Admin I request you to ping to the registered members of SEFI and members or proprietary of consultancies.

Posted via Email
harishvaidya
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Dear All Sefians,
I completely agree with views shared by all concerned members. But don't you all accept that only we and our servile mentality to accept what we get in fierce competitive market created by ourselves only. Why can't we form a strong association to dictate developers , architects or even contractors those advising us how we should design irrespective of there knowledge of structural engineering. Why can't we force local authorities to make anything compulsory to take advice of a structural engineer  which requires structural design even being small chhaja, loft, slab in load bearing structures. Otherwise we are only remembered during calamity for advice only. Mind it my dear Sefians we people are first to be jailed in case of failures.
"Kam Se kam risk ke liye to kimat badhao ."
Harish Vaidya

On 28 Nov 2015 14:07, "mr.deshpande" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:

On the contrary we have,
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association

Posted via Email
basant_kukreti
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Dear Mr.DeshpandyPlease suggest qualification and experience based formulae for assignments accepted in USA and UK where Structural consultants are PEs'.There is no such prescribed qualification for Engineering consultant and norms for Good Practice
Warm Regards
Basant

On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:58 PM, mr.deshpande <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:

On the contrary we have,
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association

Posted via Email
anjan_sen
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:18 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,
It appears to be long way to go. Getting any Government take note, it is necessary to have a constitution framed, members registered & the requirements of such an institution (like say CA) impressed upon. Thereafter a strong lobby required to push the issue through Government webs. But it is possibly high time to initiate.
Regards
Sen On Nov 28, 2015 2:07 PM, "mr.deshpande" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:

On the contrary we have,
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association

Posted via Email
engarch1
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

Dear sir,I agree with this
Below are my phone nos
Thanks

ENGARCH
NAGESH DESHPANDE
0231-2646488
m - 9423039634

Sent: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:07:46
To: general@sefindia.org
Subject: [SEFI] consultancy fee structure

On the contrary we have,
c) barbers association
d) Doctor's association

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >  -->

Posted via Email
MAHAKUL
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

I strongly agree to Mr. Deshpande.

Regards,  

Malay Mahakul  
Resident Construction Manager  

Site Office: Hazel International Fze,  
Chemical Terminal Project,  Plot No. 1A-08, Phase 1, HFZA, Sharjah, U.A.E.

Tel +971 674 12663  I Cell No. +971-52 258 5971
Email: mmahakul@tce.co.in (mmahakul@tce.co.in)    
TLTL CONSULTING ENGINEERS LIMITED
4th Floor Central Wing Sai Trinity, S No 146 / 1 / 28 Pashan, Pune 411 021  
Engineer and Create a better tomorrow”  
www.tce.co.in  

-
--

Posted via Email
SARAN KUMAR T
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Structural Engineer Association Reply with quote

Dear All,

I agree with Mr. Rahul Deshpande.

Already architects are taking more advantage on Structural Engineers. Not only in payment, as far the new rules by the government what ever happens until the project over Structural Engineer is responsible for all the problems. This thing happened, because there is no Structural Engineering association and no one going to ask about it because of competition. So, all Architects and builders or their association don't want to get into trouble, So they forced it on Structural Engineers.
I request every one to support for Structural Engineering Association to happen. Towards, for the future of all Structural Engineers.
ajay2612
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:18 pm    Post subject: consultancy fee structure Reply with quote

great if some thing we can done for our future On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 14:08:03 +0530 "mr.deshpande"  wrote >                   I think we should come together in forming the association all consultancies  MNC's should be registered to the association and made mandatory to provide services only  if they are registered to the association. Services by the consultancies should align at  the rules and regulation set by the association. Anybody not registered to the  association should be banned or not recognized either by the fraternity or Government.  Any developer/client taking service from the unregistered consultants/MNC's to be deemed  for necessary action. The association should be given powers and it should come under the  wings of or recognized by Government to make it mandatory. Say for that case just as the  municipal of Dubai performs.  >  > If we work on this at least we are sure we have minimum wages to earn. And there is no  deviation in our fraternity. Also not treated like donkeys by developers/Architects.  >  > On the contrary we have, > a) auto rickshaw association > b) factory labor association > c) barbers association  > d) Doctor's association > e) Architects association..... and take for it > f) scavengers association >  > we find association for everyone where they stand united for their well being. In this  world we are only missing out structural association. >  > I request all seniors and members to discuss this and be more serious about it we are  going to be trend setters for our future engineers. >  > All those who are running consultancies or working in MNC's please speak and lets call  for a meeting and take it forward. >  > Dear Admin I request you to ping to the registered members of SEFI and members or  proprietary of consultancies. >  > Please speak to take action       > >  >  > --

Posted via Email
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: