Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools before opening them. They may contain viruses. Use online scanners here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 am Post subject: Choosing Specification for River Bridge
I am preparing a proposal for river bridge whose site condition are as listed below-
1. This will be a river bridge. The width of river is around 550 metre having water depth varies from 10-22 metre.
2. There is a dam on downstream side of proposed bridge alignment so generally water in the river is remains at Full Tank Level of the Dam.
3. Some times the water reduces up to 5-10 metre in the river which is uncertain and fully depends on the amount of water used by dam authority/ rain fall and other which is beyond of over control.
4. Below 3-5 metre of river bed hard rock is available basically of basalt type hard one.
5. River is flowing in a definite channel.
So please guide me that in this kind of situation which type of foundation, super structure is suitable from economy, aesthetic and ease in construction point of view.
What span arrangement is more suitable in this case. Kindly put some light on methodology of working in such a water depth.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum