www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Excel Sheets for concrete design as per IS 456
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himanshu Patel
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: spreadsheets viz. One way slab design, 2way slab design & Reply with quote

can u send me your spread sheet password to my email - akshar.himanshu@gmail.com. My intense is that suppose we want to addtional row like in one way slab, u add total load, suppose we want to add addtional row for live load so in case of proof check any one can read.

thanks

Himanshu Patel
atul_123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: spreadsheets viz. One way slab design, 2way slab design Reply with quote

Himanshu Patel wrote:
can u send me your spread sheet password to my email - akshar.himanshu@gmail.com. My intense is that suppose we want to addtional row like in one way slab, u add total load, suppose we want to add addtional row for live load so in case of proof check any one can read.

thanks

Himanshu Patel

from whom you want password that is not clear please write name of that person from whom you want password.
rajancivildesign@gmail.co

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Excell sheets for water tank, sump etc Reply with quote

Dear Varmap and Krishna Kishore,
I have seen some excell spread sheets for one way, two way slabs, retaining wall, and staircase design. It requires some password for working with excell. Can the concerned persons who posted in Auguest 2009 send the password  to my email Id
rajancivildesign@gmail.com. Is there any excell sheets available for rcc overhead tank, sump structures. kindly send the same to my email Id.
Thanking you,
V.M.RAJAN.
a-n-k-u-r
Progressive Member
Progressive Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All ,

I need excel sheet for combined footing design of three or more columns.

And mat or raft foundation.

In which we can use staad output support reactions as the input data for the concerning nodes.

Thanks in advance.
es_jayakumar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,
The enclosed design excel sheet is obtained from those available in the forum itself. Has anyone verified its accuracy and authenticity ? If so, it is very useful, covering a wide spectrum of designs.

E S Jayakumar

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
RCC Design.xls
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  RCC Design.xls
 Filesize:  890.5 KB
 Downloaded:  3233 Time(s)

abhishek_kumar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: spreadsheet Reply with quote

Dear Santoshbiraj,

I have following queries wrt excel sheet "Dog Legged Staircase"

1. Could you please explain why you have considered waist thk
= Eff. Span / (20*1.5Cool.

2. Moment = WL2 /8; why not wl2/12

3. L/d check must be provided. Allowable L/d must be >26

please see "Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures Prof. Nirjhar Dhang Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur Lecture -26 Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures Design of concrete staircases" on you tube.

Kindly reply.

Regards

Abhishek kumar

Use online scanners
Staircase.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Staircase.pdf
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Downloaded:  397 Time(s)

usamak
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much for the resourceful treasure
Dipyaman_Ghosh
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: Lock on Spreadsheets Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Arun,

I wish you a good day.

Here already many inputs have flown in and that is a constructive process that is eventually going to benefit this forum and their member as a whole in the upcoming days.

Mentioning that, I would like to address that the spreadsheets being shared can be locked without hampering its usage in order to maximise the utility without losing credibility of its source creator. This enhances accuracy as well as genuine interests amongst many users to create their own tool without any chance of plagiarism.

This will result in a smooth, non tampered files which would enhance the overall access of good design utilities.
ajaynkadam
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a free software available for design of RCC slabs,beams, columns and footings. Please download at www.akses.in .
N. Prabhakar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sefians,

Please note that only the demo version of akses - RCBD software is free, otherwise they are priced from Rs.6900 to Rs.19900.

N.Prabhakar
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: