www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Shear Wall design in staad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: I resend the Shear Walls files to your correct E-Mail address. Reply with quote

Dear Er.   Siva ,

I resend the Shear Walls Analysis/Design files to your correct E-Mail addresses.

Regards.

Vasudeo Pandya P.E.
Structural Engineer
k.gangadharan
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr.Er.V.Pandya

My email id is  <assekg1>

thanks & regards
Gangadharan>K
structural Consultant
Trivandrum
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Your full E-Mail ID ? Reply with quote

Dear Er. Gangadhranji,

Give me your full  E-Mail ID. The one one you gave :   assekg1  does not work  on my computer .

Regards.

Vasudeo Pandya P.E.
Structural Engineer
pathre_v

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: You can easily do SHEAR WALL Design in STAAD/PRO. Reply with quote

Please send the file to er_vijay7@hotmail.com. I am facing the same problem

Regards
Vijay Pathre

uote="VPandya"]Dear Er.  Kshitij Tare

Last year around this time I send these two STAAD/PRO Model showing how to design SHEAR WALLS in STAAD/PRO.  If you send me your E-Mail address I will send the same two STAAD/PRO Model input files. You are doing something wrong that is why you are getting this errors.  

From my previous SEFI post  around this time last year:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am attaching two STAAD Model input files.
1) EXAMP09.std.  Example 9     (U.S. Example).  This is a good example for using Plate & Shell elements.  
2) Shearwall.std.   Shear Wall FRAME Interaction Model.  This is a Multi Storied Building with Shear Wall.  This is done to show  how to  generating  Model . (Bentley Support People). In real Building Shear Wall location will not be like this, only on one edge. So use it for how to Generate  your Model and Design Shear Wall.   Also see the reinforcement design of  Shear Wall.  
3) Read  Section 3.8 Designing Elements, Shear Walls , Slabs of  STAAD  TECH.  REF.  Manual page 214 to 224. FOR  FIRST TIME USERS    
THIS  ITEM -3,  10  PAGES  ARE  A  MUST READ  USING PLATE  &  SHELL ELEMENTS  FOR  SHEAR WALL DESIGN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards.
Vasudeo  Pandya  P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer[/quote]
harsh_patel
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: You can easily do SHEAR WALL Design in STAAD/PRO. Reply with quote

Respected Pandya Sir,

Can you please email me the said files of Shear Wall Design?

My email-id is harsh@patelassociates.co.in

Thanking You,
Harsh Patel.

VPandya wrote:
Dear Er.  Kshitij Tare,

Last year around this time I send these two STAAD/PRO Model showing how to design SHEAR WALLS in STAAD/PRO.  If you send me your E-Mail address I will send the same two STAAD/PRO Model input files. You are doing something wrong that is why you are getting this errors.  

From my previous SEFI post  around this time last year:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am attaching two STAAD Model input files.
1) EXAMP09.std.  Example 9     (U.S. Example).  This is a good example for using Plate & Shell elements.  
2) Shearwall.std.   Shear Wall FRAME Interaction Model.  This is a Multi Storied Building with Shear Wall.  This is done to show  how to  generating  Model . (Bentley Support People). In real Building Shear Wall location will not be like this, only on one edge. So use it for how to Generate  your Model and Design Shear Wall.   Also see the reinforcement design of  Shear Wall.  
3) Read  Section 3.8 Designing Elements, Shear Walls , Slabs of  STAAD  TECH.  REF.  Manual page 214 to 224. FOR  FIRST TIME USERS    
THIS  ITEM -3,  10  PAGES  ARE  A  MUST READ  USING PLATE  &  SHELL ELEMENTS  FOR  SHEAR WALL DESIGN.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards.
Vasudeo  Pandya  P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer
deshpandevikas
Progressive Member
Progressive Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: SHEAR WALL DESIGN Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Vasudeo Pandya,

Kindly send me the file on SHEAR WALL DESIGN.
Thx in anticipation of your reply.

V P Deshpande
Consulting Engineer
Rajeev Mishra
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Shear Wall Design using STAAD pro Reply with quote

Resp V Pandya Sir
Pl send design of shear wall to my email  ayushi38@rediffmail.com
Rajeev Kumar Mishra
Asstt Engr
Water Resources Dept.
Govt of Chhattisgarh
Bhilai/ Raipur
mskumar7954@gmail.com
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear VPandya sir,

Facing problem while designing a shear wall so i would like to go through the mentioned files if you kindly send it to me on my email id mskumar7954@gmail.com

Regards,
Satheshkumar
Manohar.D
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: You can easily do SHEAR WALL Design in STAAD/PRO. Reply with quote

sir please mail me the shear wall design staad model to my mail ID

MyMail ID is:   manoharm180@gmail.com
P.K.Mallick
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sri Vasudeo  Pandya  P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer

Sir
Kindly send the Shearwall file in the email.id:
p.k.mallick1962@gmail.com

Warm regards.

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: