www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Excel Program for Column Load Calculations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rk
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Excel Program for Column Load Calculations Reply with quote

Sir
Please send the activation code to mail id raghukrag@gmail.com
rajumuralinr
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Excel Program for Column Load Calculations Reply with quote

sagarvk wrote:
I have designed a excel sheet for Column Load Calculations. It uses tributary area method and other few parameters. Also there is a program to design the column.

Steps for using the file are as follows.
1. Input the Slab thickness, Live Load, Floor Finish etc data.
2. Start Entering the inputs for column like column name, Length of tributary area (L), Width of tributary area (L)etc. the loads will be calculated automatically based on the inputs and column positions.

Note - This is a Demo for 10 trials, after the demos finish, will have to get the activation code. Please mail for activation code.

Please send Activation Code to my Mail ID : rajumuralinr@gmail.com ,

Serial NO: DE5F - OE3C
srinivasa rao palla
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Excel Program for Column Load Calculations Reply with quote

Dear sir, please send me the demo version

Posted via Email
rehan0129
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: No moment is considered in design Reply with quote

Your sheet considers only axial load in design, what about the moment? Columns in practical are subjected to biaxial bending which significantly reduces the column capacity. Column capacity is usually governed by its slenderness and ignoring that can be catastrophic even if the structure is of less importance. All through these years of my experience, I have learned that designing of columns is the most critical and most important part and therefore it cannot be simply designed by vertical loads alone. I suggest you to kindly take this down as some novice engineer who must be absolutely new in to the field may use it without putting his/her own thoughts. Let us not new engineers with ready made stuffs, let them scratch their brains and learn which will serve them in the long run.
PushkarKokane
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Excel Program for Column Load Calculations Reply with quote

sagarvk wrote:
I have designed a excel sheet for Column Load Calculations. It uses tributary area method and other few parameters. Also there is a program to design the column.

2. Start Entering the inputs for column like column name, Length of tributary area (L), Width of tributary area (L)etc. the loads will be calculated automatically based on the inputs and column positions.

Note - This is a Demo for 10 trials, after the demos finish, will have to get the activation code. Please mail for activation code.

668E-2860
pushkar.kokane@gmail.com
naga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please send me activation code  mani.malli@rediffmail.com
thank you
naga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Excel Program for Column Load Calculations Reply with quote

please send me activation code   mani.malli@rediffmail.com

thank you

sagarvk wrote:
Ihave designed a excel sheet for Column Load Calculations. It uses tributary area method and other few parameters. Also there is a program to design the column.

kesavalu
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:25 am    Post subject: Column load calculations Reply with quote

Please send activation code to kesavalu1942@yahoo.com
KESAVALU
saistructure
Gold Sponsor
Gold Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: kindly send activation code on saistructure@gmail.com Reply with quote

kindly send activation code on saistructure@gmail.com
viki2312000
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:13 am    Post subject: password Reply with quote

Sir,
SERIAL NO : A614-DD92
please send the activation code to vivek2312000@gmail.com

thank you

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: