www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Columns and beams.

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rajiv p
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:47 am    Post subject: Columns and beams. Reply with quote

What shud b the size of the columns and beams of the span(width) btw two columns is 23 ft and depth is 12 ft. My house plan is 54*27 and I donít want columns btw as my plan of next floor was b different. Please suggest me the details. That wud b very helpful. Is recommended and economical??  Slab area is around 1500 sqft. Details of Steel diameter and column and beams size and spacing btwn them is required. Here is my plan attachment.

8E9D8D42-ABFA-4804-80AC-69DC72227EAA.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.67 KB
 Viewed:  33 Time(s)

8E9D8D42-ABFA-4804-80AC-69DC72227EAA.png

sathyace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rajiv,

Before placing the column position,you have to check the alignment of both floor plans and finalize the column positions.

Are you looking for structural design of the building?

Thanks,
Sathya.
Rajiv p
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sathyace wrote:
Hi Rajiv,

Before placing the column position,you have to check the alignment of both floor plans and finalize the column positions.

Are you looking for structural design of the building?

Thanks,
Sathya.

Thank you Sathya. Ya I have the column positions .not more than three pillars are Aligned. So The rest have to b placed at the ends only. Can u please mention the details of columns n beams if the width btw two columns is 23ft and depth is 12 ft.
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: