www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Prof. A.R. Chandrasekaran Passed away

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Engineering Marvels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject: Prof. A.R. Chandrasekaran Passed away Reply with quote

Dear All,

I am very sorry to report the death of Prof. A.R. Chandrasekaran, known to SEFI members as Prof. ARC. May his soul rest in peace. Our heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.

He had come to my office once to meet me; at that time I was in USA and hence could not meet him.

He has contributed much in SEFI. See the enclosed file for his contributions and achievements.

Even a few days ago I asked Er Alpa to contact him to include his experience as author of books.

Best wishes

Subramanian

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
Obituary of Professor A.R. Chandrasekaran.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Obituary of Professor A.R. Chandrasekaran.pdf
 Filesize:  64.42 KB
 Downloaded:  462 Time(s)

dolly42
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such sad news, I used to follow him before being a part of the forum as well. May him RIP..
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Engineering Marvels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: