www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

An appeal to Indian voters for 2014 election

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Speak Out Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bjgupta
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: An appeal to Indian voters for 2014 election Reply with quote

Indian public has been badly letdown by corrupt politicalleaders. Hopelessness and sense of being knocked down is natural outcome ofwidely prevailing corruption. It is time to accept the reality of corruptionand do our best. In the scenario when no political party is free of corruption,I appeal to voters to judge the party which is less corrupt and bring it topower. If  we are successful in bringingto power a party which is even 10% less corrupt than other, we will be makingour country richer by billions of rupees. This act would be as charitable asdonating blood and more charitable than donating millions of rupees to thecountry.
So although badly knocked down , it is for you to stand upand fight. Nobody else will.
With regards,
(B.J. Gupta)
Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
vegad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Good thought Reply with quote

The voter does not even vote for what he wants; he only votes for what he thinks he wants. - Don Colacho

Only education, regarding the responsibilities, agenda and past performance of legislature and administration, can help people to decide who is capable.

When people are already made so busy due to the economic designs of searching and maintaining of opportunities in hand, they may not be able to take out time for awareness.

But, yes its worth a try. I won't disappoint you, Guptaji; but like I, we all do have very limited choices or even none.

To help all willing members I would recommend articles and opinions of Ms. Tavleen Singh and Mr. Pratap Bhanu Mehta (policy research) in Indian express. That's my perspective, not a compulsion.

Thank you.
Manoharbs_eq
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

It is not quite clear as a linear equation or log table as such, If we vote for good people we get good governance.If we elect a less corrupt person he becomes more corrupt.If more corrupt gets the power they use against law.So no matter what we do its a major flaw in democracy.

Rgds
Manohar
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Speak Out Box All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: