www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aghatole
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:14 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

I would also be a part of the econf.

Regards.,
Anurag Ghatole

On 15-Feb-2018 5:06 PM, "mandakini_dehuri" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:[quote]            Dear sir,

I would definitely like to be a part of econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes.

Thanks and regards,
Mandakini

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018, 13:23 sefi_admin, forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org))> wrote:

--auto removed--

Posted via Email
PRADNYA181
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:14 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear sir,I would definitely like to be a part of econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes.
Thanks & Regards,
Pradnya Sikachi

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:21 PM, sefi_admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 

Let us know if you would like to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920. 

In the meantime, we need you to contribute to SEFI to help us run the website and initiate these above programs. 

PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL REQUEST TO CONTRIBUTE GENEROUSLY TO YOUR SEFI. 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
chiragchaudhari
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I would like to have refresher econf on revised seismic and tall building codes.

Kindly let me know when it's taking place.

Thanks and Regards,
Chirag Chaudhari

On Feb 15, 2018 13:23, "sefi_admin" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 

Let us know if you would like to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920. 

In the meantime, we need you to contribute to SEFI to help us run the website and initiate these above programs. 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
ronak_shah
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

Yes I would like to be a part of the ecof Thanks 
Regards 
Ronak 

On 15-Feb-2018 1:23 PM, "sefi_admin" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
gunaseelan
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

Dear sir,

I would definitely like to participate econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes.

with regards

m.gunaseelan

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 5:05 PM, mandakini_dehuri <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
[quote]            Dear sir,

I would definitely like to be a part of econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes.

Thanks and regards,
Mandakini

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018, 13:23 sefi_admin, forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org))> wrote:

--auto removed--

Posted via Email
karuppannanjagadeesan
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

I will strongly willing to join to the conference regarding earthquake resistance structures codal  provisions.

yours

Dr.K.Jagadeesan

Professor of Civil Engineering

SONA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY

SALEM.

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 5:05 PM, mandakini_dehuri <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
[quote]            Dear sir,

Thanks and regards,
Mandakini

--auto removed--

Posted via Email
sefi_admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear All: 

Thanks for your overwhelming response to SEFI's appeal for support. There are two ways you can contribute. 

a) By Contributing Financially for the maintenance of servers and to cover our web hosting and site management charges. For those who want details of how they can send contributions: 

Contributions can be sent via crossed cheque/DD or via bank transfer to
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA
C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.

83/84 Sakhar Bhavan
 230 Narimat Pt
 Mumbai 400021

for Bank Transfer: 
SEFI Accounts Info   For NEFT/Electronic Fund Transfer

Account Name : Structural Engineering Forum of India

Bank/Branch : HDFC Bank Ltd. Fort  Nanik Motwani Marg

SB A/c. No. : 00601450000635

NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000240

b) By volunteering 2-5 hours per week. This should be volunteered on a consistent basis. Those who areinterested and are quite ocnfident of doing this on a sustained basis for at least 4 months may please contact us back channel at admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org

And for those of you who have been super prompt and already sent your generous contributions, many thanks again. 

best regards,​SEFI Admin

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:12 AM, SEFI Admin <admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
Dear All: 

Greetings! 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
udit_hiray
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

Dear Sir/Madam,

And do let me know how can I offer help to conduct this conference. Thanks and regards,Udit Hiray

Regards,Udit Hiray

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:21 PM, sefi_admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
sakshi_mehrotra
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

Yes refresher course on TALL building code.

Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 

warmly

SEFI Admin 

Posted via Email
Sudhakaran
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Sir,
I am interested to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920

sefi_admin wrote:
Dear All:

Greetings!

Let us know if you would like to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920.

warmly

SEFI Admin

Posted via Email
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: