www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

 Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 565
Location: Phoenix Webtech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai [

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear All,


Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a correction in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.


The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is  HDFC0000060 instead of  HDFC0000240 as shared earlier.


The complete and correct account information thus becomes


  • SB A/c. No. : 00601450000635
  • RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000060
  • MICR: 400240015
  • Account Branch : FORT  MUMBAI
  • Branch Address        : NANIK MOTWANI MARG , MANEKJI WADIA BLDG, GROUND FLOOR   FORT  



You may also contribute securely using credit/debit card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link :  https://www.sefindia.org/?q=donate


Check/DD can also be sent to SEFI Office at following address
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA
Address:
C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021



Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us   at admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org


Best regards


Admin SEFI

Posted via Email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Abishek_Siingh
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor


Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Posts: 610
Location: New Delhi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

Donation failed twice via online payment link. Please see screenshot in attachment. Kindly advise.

With Regards.

Abishek Siingh



donation failure.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.89 KB
 Viewed:  197 Time(s)

donation failure.JPG


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 565
Location: Phoenix Webtech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai [

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kindly retry in few hours as this is usually a temporary issue from payment gateway
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 565
Location: Phoenix Webtech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai [

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

Those of you who are willing to volunteer with SEFI, may kindly visit this form (Google Form) to see the requirements and send your responses by filling the form.

Visit this link https://sefindia.org/volunteers.html

We will take it forward once we collect your contact details for required tasks.

best regards

Admin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 565
Location: Phoenix Webtech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai [

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Er Abhishek

ICICI bank Card payment goes for 3d secure authentication to https://3dsecure.payseal.com/MultiMPI/from_icici_merchant.jsp . this is still failing due to issues at their payseal 3d secure service.

Meanwhile you are requested to try other payment methods like net banking while we are following up with payment gateway about the resolution of issue.

Best regards

Admin

Abishek_Siingh wrote:
Dear Admin,

Donation failed twice via online payment link. Please see screenshot in attachment. Kindly advise.

With Regards.

Abishek Siingh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Achintya Biswas
SEFI Member
SEFI Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2013
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:07 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Pls send attachments. All are autoremoved in my mail.








Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Posted via Email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
francis chacko
General Sponsor
General Sponsor


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 86

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:11 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

An amount of Rs.1000 is remitted in your account.


remittance details attached.


Kindly confirm and issue receipt


K C FRANCIS


On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 4:38 PM, admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All,


Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a correction in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.


The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is  HDFC0000060 instead of  HDFC0000240 as shared earlier.


The complete and correct account information thus becomes


  • SB A/c. No. : 00601450000635
  • RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000060
  • MICR: 400240015
  • Account Branch : FORT MUMBAI
  • Branch Address        : NANIK MOTWANI MARG , MANEKJI WADIA BLDG, GROUND FLOOR   FORT  



You may also contribute securely using credit/debit card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link :  https://www.sefindia.org/?q=donate


Check/DD can also be sent to SEFI Office at following address
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA
Address:
C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021



Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us   at admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org) (admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org)) 


Best regards


Admin SEFI
     



     



Posted via Email



Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
26.02.2018Welcome_to_HDFC_Bank_NetBanking.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  26.02.2018Welcome_to_HDFC_Bank_NetBanking.pdf
 Filesize:  58.71 KB
 Downloaded:  280 Time(s)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
imteyaz_ahmad
SEFI Member
SEFI Member


Joined: 07 Apr 2014
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

Can you please tell me if there is any fixed or minimum amount that one need to contribute to SEFI? Do i need to send copy of payment receipt too?




Regards
Imteyaz





On 21 February 2018 at 16:38, admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All,


Thank you for your online /offline contributions so far. There is a correction in bank account information that was earlier shared. Relevant pages on website have been corrected to this effect.


The correct IFSC code for SEFI bank account is  HDFC0000060 instead of  HDFC0000240 as shared earlier.


The complete and correct account information thus becomes


  • SB A/c. No. : 00601450000635
  • RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000060
  • MICR: 400240015
  • Account Branch : FORT MUMBAI
  • Branch Address        : NANIK MOTWANI MARG , MANEKJI WADIA BLDG, GROUND FLOOR   FORT  



You may also contribute securely using credit/debit card/ Net banking and Wallets through our CCAvenue Payment Gateway facility which can be accessed by visiting this link :  https://www.sefindia.org/?q=donate


Check/DD can also be sent to SEFI Office at following address
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA
Address:
C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.
83/84, Sakhar Bhavan
230,Nariman Point
Mumbai-400 021



Should you have any concerns or difficulties do write to us   at admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org) (admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org)) 


Best regards


Admin SEFI
     



     



Posted via Email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deepak_gupta
SEFI Member
SEFI Member


Joined: 12 May 2015
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear Sir, 

I would like to be a part of  econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes.

Regards
Deepak Gupta 
Structural Engineer 

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 7:51 AM, sefi_admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 


Let us know if you would like to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920. 


In the meantime, we need you to contribute to SEFI to help us run the website and initiate these above programs. 


PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL REQUEST TO CONTRIBUTE GENEROUSLY TO YOUR SEFI. 


warmly


SEFI Admin 

     



     



Posted via Email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mandy
SEFI Member
SEFI Member


Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: SEFI NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT... Reply with quote

Dear sir,I would definitely like to be a part of econf on  the new tall building code and earthquake codes. Thanks and regards
Mandar Joshi


On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 1:21 PM, sefi_admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

Greetings! 


Let us know if you would like to have refresher econf on the new  Tall Building Code (IS 16700) or the revised IS 1893 and IS 13920. 


In the meantime, we need you to contribute to SEFI to help us run the website and initiate these above programs. 


PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL REQUEST TO CONTRIBUTE GENEROUSLY TO YOUR SEFI. 


warmly


SEFI Admin 

     



     



Posted via Email
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


© 2003, 2008 SEFINDIA, Indian Domain Registration
Publishing or acceptance of an advertisement is neither a guarantee nor endorsement of the advertiser's product or service. advertisement policy