www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Need help from experts to select topic for thesis work.

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Academic Project Guidance for B.Tech (B.E)/M.Tech (M.E)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saurin_trivedi
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Need help from experts to select topic for thesis work. Reply with quote

hello everyone,
My name is Saurin and i am a student of structural engineering at present from Gujarat. My interest to do dissertation is in area like wind analysis of rc chimney. so kindly suggest relating to it what further can be done in this area and guide for the same.
Topics other than this are also invited. analysis or analysis and design both.

Thank you.
hannahwalters
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help from experts to select topic for thesis work. Reply with quote

saurin_trivedi wrote:
hello everyone,
My name is Saurin and i am a student of structural engineering at present from Gujarat. My interest to do dissertation is in area like wind analysis of rc chimney. so kindly suggest relating to it what further can be done in this area and guide for the same.
Topics other than this are also invited. analysis or analysis and design both.

Thank you.

Hi Saurin,

It is great to hear that you are interested in wind analysis of RC chimney. There are many interesting topics that can be explored in this area. For instance, you could look into the wind load analysis and design of chimneys, the influence of wind on chimneys, the effect of wind on their structural stability, and the use of alternative materials in their construction. Additionally, you can look into the design of chimney stacks to reduce air turbulence and the impact of wind on the structural integrity of chimneys.

For further guidance, you can refer to research papers, journals, and books related to the topic. You can take help from online services such as https://www.theassignmenthelp.co.nz/buy-assignment/ that provide thesis help with topics related to structural engineering.
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Academic Project Guidance for B.Tech (B.E)/M.Tech (M.E) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: