www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Base Isolators - Vertical Irregularity

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Academic Project Guidance for B.Tech (B.E)/M.Tech (M.E)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syed_zeshan
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Base Isolators - Vertical Irregularity Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a Mtech (Structural Enginnering) student doing my final semester thesis on base isolation.

My topic is related to lead rubber bearings for building with vertical irregularity in ETABS.

I'm required to manually design & model base isolators in etabs and I'm finding it difficult to get relevant information.
I request you to share knowledge on the same via any reference, project reports, etabs model files, etc.

Thank you.
Syed Zeshan
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Academic Project Guidance for B.Tech (B.E)/M.Tech (M.E) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: