www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Field Engineering Talks on FB and Others
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 366, 367, 368  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:39 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-04 Reply with quote

Bharat India
General - My Life truth-Volume VIII-Blogs
These Blogs related Notes
These blogs were published in 2005/2006/2007
VIII-MyLifeTruths-04-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02LGbH1tLfwPei6w8MCa95a9VxVFiCN2SEyGyi5SYdfThGWyCPEUPLor14mD8jRYnKl
Constitution of Bharat / India - Fundamental Duties
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:51 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-05-06 Reply with quote

Bharat India
VIII-MyLifeTruths-05-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0igdVPfbzgfkRKRXo4avmAGnADqZcn8ckQa1apVr1Xfz8bHsw1shxdQrmZiJF7jUMl
Geelani’s Speech In Kashmir Valley & Slogans Against India

VIII-MyLifeTruths-06-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02hEKQxkQii8REujZLwMatLWP3dmbcGdUHsNYh8wSCHYPLQhSL2KwuD3TSHjSrQ6Xcl
Fundamental Rights
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 10:23 pm    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs Reply with quote

From FaceBook records
P Eng Suraj Singh- 22 May 2017  
Shared with Public
Civil Engineers in India / Bharat
1     Civil Engineers, who also, work as buildings structural engineers in practice, not in government or in employment are a lot of erratic thinking persons to an extent, professional registration & regulation issue is concerned
2     Civil engineer is an only professional, who begs for assignment from another equal indifferent professional called by designation Architect
3     Architect is not legally qualified to do job of an engineer on structural engineering, yet Architect rules over Civil engineer, who works as structural engineer & without civil engineer, building can neither be designed nor constructed, yet architect arbitrarily commands over engineer on structures
4     Architect considers self as master of building & civil engineer its subordinate in each & every respect, even if design issue is related, which structural designs Architect is not qualified competently
5     Architect does it under a false conception of Architect Act 1972, which mandates registering Architect & control of architecture activities
6     Architect takes it for self as final & that according to it, Engineer is like an employee to assist it.
7     Civil Engineer working as a professional practitioner is top fool in this nation, for got no professional standard to work as professional & therefore, does not command professional respect
8     Engineers were accorded a Royal Charter in 1935 in title of The Institution of Engineers (India) which allows regulation of Engineering & Regulation of Engineers in India
9     This part of Indian Law allows Engineer to be designated Chartered Engineer (India), if Engineer is a Corporate Member
10     India is an only country in world, where Engineers do not like to be described as Chartered Engineer (India) & use that exclusively
11     Engineer got adequate stamina to talk & debate over issues of stresses in structure, but they do not like to debate with those powers & authorities, who without any legal rights, attempt to license these highly educated persons
12     These Engineers submit to normal officers like IAS rank, who register engineers to allow them engineering practice, in spite of fact that there is no constitutional mandate with these municipalities & local bodies to register them
13     Yet, it is unfortunate that Engineers have no determination & Will to fight with all such arbitrary / illegal provisions, which are absolutely illegal & unconstitutional
14     They are engineers of high caliber & no one can teach them
15     They work on unlimited computations & of course, are brilliant, but it is not necessary that brilliant should be sensible & powerful
16     They cannot think for their own legal rights & fall prey to lower profile Architects
17     They take work from architects & not from owners of buildings
18     A case petition was prepared regarding all such issues to be filed as PIL in SCI, but there are no engineers to contribute filing of such case. There had been certain exception of course, but not adequate to cater for
19     They have no stamina to fight for themselves
20     How shall they fight with construction contractors?
21     How shall they fight with people, who do not want to do a good quality job?
22     How shall they deliver quality & value added product?
23     They have to help self by fighting or else, nobody would care for themselves
24     God help those, who help themselves
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 3:16 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-07 Reply with quote

Bharat India
These blogs were published in 2005/2006/2007
VIII-MyLifeTruths-07-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0nizetbGLxonexhi8vHyBRZ6XMxgG3uefHKkMm6MBtj83zW4h286ZD99VDpesqoW5l
Problems Pending For Gross National Resolutions / Policy Formations – An overall Synopsis For Public Deliberation
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 4:07 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-08 Reply with quote

Bharat India
1     These blogs were published in 2005/2006/2007 on then various existing portals.
2     At that time, I had been working in UAE Abu Dhabi.
VIII-MyLifeTruths-08-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0amQHZvDtZojgXkXuB4RUCJSgsXQwcpW242NpWJTjaHjPEeZicnmU5Us8xddLocEml
Secularism Must Be Discussed Openly To Degenerate Its Misconcept & Establish Its Real Applicable Construction
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 8:02 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VI- Power of Soul-Explanation-Update Reply with quote

My Life Truths  Volume VI- Power of Soul-Explanation-Update

Update 02.04.2023+Update 23.05.2023

https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02xeCoXHqLw7Hk4ZgMTeHMfGbK4EXnHvrMRMFPW3gNxxpRof3voxFeMa5AZ8qTLFKJl
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 3:19 am    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-09 Reply with quote

VIII-MyLifeTruths-09-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid02AmC3YKbt7vAHbazAia3MjsS44KkCJYL8kj81QHpUpvbpJ2aYR8vhAx3jrK1Cs9Kyl
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 11:03 pm    Post subject: My Life Truths- Volume 1-Talk Reply with quote

00 Hour/s 25 Minutes Video –ScreenShare
25.05.2023- My Life Truths-Published May2023-Suraj Singh-Hindi English-Talk 1051
https://www.facebook.com/100000185425294/videos/691499269654681
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 11:00 pm    Post subject: My Life Truths- Volume 1-Talk Reply with quote

00 Hour/s 45 Minutes Video –ScreenShare
26.05.2023- My Life Truths-Published May2023-Suraj Singh-Hindi English-Talk 1052
https://www.facebook.com/100000185425294/videos/1876611349399317
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 10:54 pm    Post subject: My Life Truths Volume VIII-Blogs-10 Reply with quote

Bharat India
VIII-MyLifeTruths-10-Suraj Blogs-Till 15.08.2007
https://www.facebook.com/pesuraj/posts/pfbid0dG7Fq6iyXuKDbPkZ6yQmVCY7kVsLfb3DnMjGYhddcDtxpyyjRmqA9mXFRS99Qy75l
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351 ... 366, 367, 368  Next
Page 350 of 368

Jump to: