www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Staad.Pro book:GUIDE-STRUCTURAL-ENGINEERING-STAAD-PRO-CONNECT: GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sukanta.adhikari
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject: Staad.Pro book:GUIDE-STRUCTURAL-ENGINEERING-STAAD-PRO-CONNECT: GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION Reply with quote

Dear all

I am pleased to announce the release of my  ebook in amazon kindle edition

GUIDE TO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING USING STAAD.PRO CONNECT:GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION

The book has been authored by me in collaboration with Dr Alka Maam,who is also an SEFI member

I am always indebted to SEFI forum because i have learnt a  lot in my professional life through this forum.There has been lot of discussion on STAAD.Pro in this forum.

The reason why I choose ebook,because time and now software's get updated and code gets changed.So time to time i can update the book to meet the latest trend and technology and the book will never be outdated.

Regards
S Adhikari

41zIxzvG73L.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.64 KB
 Viewed:  161 Time(s)

41zIxzvG73L.jpg

DESCRIPTION.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.7 KB
 Viewed:  95 Time(s)

DESCRIPTION.png

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.
Preface.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Preface.pdf
 Filesize:  564.96 KB
 Downloaded:  422 Time(s)

Last edited by sukanta.adhikari on Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
aditya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sukanta Adhikari Sir,
I  am very pleased to know the release of the book. Please inform us how to purchase the book. Shall we contact you or is there any publisher?
with best regards,
Aditya
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Staad.Pro book:GUIDE-STRUCTURAL-ENGINEERING-STAAD-PRO-CONNECT: GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION Reply with quote

Dear Er Adhikari and Dr. Alka

Congratulations for your 2nd book. Good to note that during the Covid19 period, you have worked for this book, which will surely be useful to many structural engineers, who are asking many questions about STAAD.Pro in this and other forums.

I recommend your book to all structural engineers, who are using STAAD. Pro

Your choice of ebook format in order to modify any future changes instantly is also appreciated.

All the best and warm regards
Subramanian
sukanta.adhikari wrote:
Dear all

GUIDE TO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING USING STAAD.PRO CONNECT:GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION

The book has been authored by me in collaboration with Dr Alka Maam,who is also an SEFI member

I am always indebted to SEFI forum because i have learnt a  lot in my professional life through this forum.There has been lot of discussion on STAAD.Pro in this forum.

The reason why I choose ebook,because time and now software's get updated and code gets changed.So time to time i can update the book to meet the latest trend and technology and the book will never be outdated.

Regards
S Adhikari
ozzfan
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Staad.Pro book:GUIDE-STRUCTURAL-ENGINEERING-STAAD-PRO-CONNECT: GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION Reply with quote

sukanta.adhikari wrote:
Dear all

Regards
S Adhikari

Thank you very much sir for this much needed book.

Last edited by ozzfan on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sukanta.adhikari
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Staad.Pro book:GUIDE-STRUCTURAL-ENGINEERING-STAAD-PRO-CONNECT: GENERAL THEORY & PRACTICAL APPLICATION Reply with quote

This is not the appropriate forum to raise this issue... Kindly contact me at suku82in@yahoo.com..

This forum is for information..

The equation are written in Mathtype..the format is not supported in ebook
I have noticed it already... Please give me some time... I will fix it

I am also new to the concept of ebook

Regards
S Adhikari
vikram.jeet
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Er Sukanta Adhikari ji
Such a book on staad is need of hour . As I used to say on sefi earlier regarding structural designing practice

Analysis is UNIVERSAL
Design is NATIONAL
Detailing is PERSONAL

But in this era of computer aided designing since 1990 or so modelling of structures is highly important , we can say that

Modelling needs to be IDEAL

Though not very much software savy, will like to go thru yr book  as time permits.

Keep it up

Best wishes & regds

Vikramjeet
sukanta.adhikari
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vikramjeet sir,

Thanks for your kind words.

We have not only covered the software application part, but we have also covered the theory also.

I am very happy to see your post .We have missed you a lot sir.
Still I read your old post and new  members of the forum will also find sir's post interesting.

You have a unique way of expressing your technical thoughts.

I truly agree with you

Analysis is UNIVERSAL
Design is NATIONAL
Detailing is PERSONAL

Hope you still guide us, the way way you have done earlier.

I will also thank respected NS sir,Er. Aditya and Er. Ozzfan for your kind words.

Regards
S Adhikari

vikram.jeet wrote:
Such a book on staad is need of hour . As I used to say on sefi earlier regarding structural designing practice

Analysis is UNIVERSAL
Design is NATIONAL
Detailing is PERSONAL

But in this era of computer aided designing since 1990 or so modelling of structures is highly important , we can say that

Modelling needs to be IDEAL

Though not very much software savy, will like to go thru yr book  as time permits.

Keep it up

Best wishes & regds

Vikramjeet
vikram.jeet
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind & inspiring words  which I want to pass on to :God Almighty for providing  opportunity / circumstances to work on various designs.  AND to following experts under whom I worked :
Dr V K Raina ,a living legend of Bridge &structural engg ( his presentation of str design calculations  was unique) , Mr Jacob Roy Gabriel -str head NBCC consultancy deptt - learnt art of detailing from him , Sh ML Goyal - Hydropower strs design expert ( he developed untiring attitude for developing designs/drgs  of structures. AND last but most important our distance experts on sefi( all but to name a few) DrNSsir, Sh UH Varyani, Late Barua saheb, Sh Rangarajan sir Sh Suraj saheb .
They are all my teachers and must take this opportunity to thank them.
Vikramjeet
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: