www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Applied Spiritual Numbers Reply with quote

Since the question has been raised by Eng Ms Meera P, I should answer in brief due to the fact that this section of the forum is not relevant.

Applied Spiritual Numbers 0 to 9 that is 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9
It is well known & recognised fact that we humans are constituted by biological body designated as panchtatve or five natural elements constituents simultaneouly existing & functioned by operations of an electronmagnetic or any degree force in much negative powers called soul or atma or spirit whatever one may term or consider it. Though, there is no physical sciences proven evidence on its existence, but spiritual science recognises its existence.

We all believe that there is definite existence of certain supreme power controlling whole universe irrespective of titles of the religions.

We believe that humans are all interconnected by established electromagnetic paths connecting to universe through various constituents of universe & further to universal controller named god called by whatever title or by no title even.

Flow of the whole softest magnetic construction that I referred to, works as a system which we can call spiritual system operating as well as regulating the human or other bodies.

Entry point of system is considered at private organ location that is considered number 1

Material seminal point while it is moved up is considered location of number 2

Upward movement of soul at navel location is considered number 3

Location at heart zone is considered number 4

Head zone is considered location of number 6

Ora zone on the head is considered location of number 7

A circle or sphere is considered encompassing planetary system for this universe called Zero circle/sphere, within which endlessly travels
number 9

Final location of soul for a permanent natural home is at or with god considered number 5

Whole linking system  is considered number 8

These locations are dominated by the properties of the location element of the body.

Function of # 1 Entry, Exit etc
Function of # 2 Material etc
Function of # 3 Making or breaking etc
Function of # 4 Emotions etc
Function of # 5 Control, magic etc
Function of # 6 Mind, tension etc
Function of # 7 Results, soft etc
Function of # 8 System, total, invisible etc
Function of # 9 Power, fire, struggle etc

These typical properties can be related to any referred number for example date of birth.

I have attached a file just for your referrence. You may use file. It is a formula on excel.

More files giving additional information may be loaded on the Speak out box should you have any interest to know about this subject.

There is no relation of these numbers to the subject of Numerology that does not recongnise Zero number

P Eng Suraj Singh

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
NumbersChartDerivation.xlsx
 Description:
Number Formula Derivation, duly verified

Download
 Filename:  NumbersChartDerivation.xlsx
 Filesize:  19.85 KB
 Downloaded:  19 Time(s)

Use online scanners
numberdata.xls
 Description:
This file can tell a lot about the defined numbers

Download
 Filename:  numberdata.xls
 Filesize:  990.5 KB
 Downloaded:  289 Time(s)

Last edited by suraj on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Meera P
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Some Brief About Me Reply with quote

Meera P wrote:
suraj wrote:
Respected Sir uhvaryani ji,

Thanks a lot indeed for your encouraging comments but I am very ordinary simple  person. I consider myself fortunate to have your blessings.

My mail ID
suraj_engineer@yahoo.co.uk
430 Sector 21B, NCR Faridabad 121001 Bharat/India
M 9810610718 (usually I do not carry)

Presently, I have been staying at  this address for the construction of my house due to the reason that I intended to control the structure myself. In year 2000, I had entrusted to one of my architect friend to supervise  a small portion of 25 % on ground floor but he did not follow my design drawings sent from UAE & constructed his own way.

I worked for DDA for 6 years & overseas in gulf for about 18 years in many countries. I am thinking to go back as & when I find a good assignment.

Meanwhile, I have been working on a script entitled
Construction Method Statements based on my personal experience.

I have also written Civil Engineering Building Practice that was published in 1996 by CBS Publisher, Darya Ganj, New Delhi

The book was not given a good response except from some African countries.

Whenever, I find free time I utilise for writing work or similar nature of other works.

I have experienced both in the office engineering as well as site engineering,

My thoughts says that time is of essence & should be considered as a personal free invetment to be used by anyone.

I also have worked for the Applied Spiritual Numbers

I am now 54 & countdown shall start soon.

I think that the new generation is lucky to have at least an electronic medium to get quick solutions of their problems.

Thanks once again for the appreciation & encouragement
Thanks all SEFI members
Regards

P Eng Suraj Singh

Sir,

May I please know what are "Applied Spiritual Numbers" as mentioned by you ?

thanks and regards

meera p

Sir,

Thank you very much sir. I have read your reply and also seen the file.

regards
meera p.
kunalkansara
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All,

I am afraid I am late in replying to this lovely and lively post from Mr Varyani. Generally such posts we find on some special days, of course in “meant-worded” format in addition to them being the demand of the occasion. But having such a post without any occasion adds more value to it – thank you Mr. Varyani for sharing your view.

Being a member of this forum right from its dawn perhaps will grant me of taking liberty to put forward my personal impression based on the vibrant discussions that I witnessed here on this forum. Hope, the fellow sefians will not mind me speaking a bit personal this time – and I thank you in advance for this! I thought it would be good to spend some time out of this Sunday afternoon to cherish contributions made by our fellow sefians on this forum.

One of the best characteristics of this forum, as I see, is the opportunity it brings to interact with giants and stalwarts of our field “directly”! So those who are young and new to this forum in particular, should not under-estimate this noble opportunity and rather should make most out of it. For example, asking a straight question related to RC design or detailing to Shri Varyani, whose books are followed almost throughout the country, would never have been possible elsewhere than on this forum that easily! It’s much more than just amazing to be able to send a straight query related to EQ matters to Professors Chandrasekran and Sudhir Jain and it is splendid to be able to ask a doubt on random vibrations straight to Professor R N Iyenger!!! And don’t forget these are JUST EXAMPLES of the wealth we have on this forum. There are many more indeed, and that’s precisely the reason why I am writing this post.

Well, as I said I wish to put here my personal perspective of SOME of the members as I smelt from their postings, so essentially this is my personal point-of-view and there is nothing official about it. So let’s just discuss it...and here we go.

Who better than Dr Subramanian to start with? I have hardly seen any query that he has not responded to! And perhaps that’s the reason he is bursting our charts of contributors on sefi. His posts generally, I felt, will be either a short reply solving the query straight, or providing some useful stuff as web-links and many a times a piece of information that is worth sharing. Thank you Dr Subramanian for your great efforts.

Professor Jain generally appears as a father figure as and when required with his posts having short and straight matters especially when something is being quoted seriously misconceptually! Many a times his posts serve as energy-booster and inspiration to contribute more to the forum. Thank you Sir for your interest and guidance! Professor Chandrasekran’s posts are some of my all-time very favourites! His ability to tickle the interests in the reader encourages even naive like me to respond while having a faith that even my rawest rejoinder to his post will be very well taken! A clear essence of his sound experience and command over subjects with up-to-date facts and figures can be easily seen in his posts! I personally feel fortunate to be able to argue with him and thanks to SEFI for this. And of course thank you Professor Chandrasekaran for this convenience - as I already mentioned to you earlier at some point that such a luxury of arguing and not getting converged is still not available to me even with my wife!

Thiru. Rangarajan and Mr P K Mallick are the source of loads of useful stuff on this forum, who started vitalizing the forum fairly recently – it’s encouraging to see the energies and interests they show for the young generations by information dissipation and make the young-ones feel almost like comfortably spoon-fed! Thank you both of you for your time and efforts! Mr Indrajit Barua and Mr Rudra Nevatia’s posts will be either containing a solution to a query or triggering an issue that needs to be discussed if not containing shared experience. Mr Rabinder’s posts I found containing innovative good thoughts and ideas for the betterment of the forum. Mr Kadam’s posts will be short and to-the-point and no extra spices than what is really needed! Ms. Sangeeta Wij, Mr. Vikramjeet, Mr. Jayant Lakhani, Mr. Vipul Ahuja, Mr V P Agarwal and Ms. Alpa Sheth’s posts mostly are dominated by practical solutions related to design and detailing and clearly showing to the budding engineers that what being a practicing engineer means! At times, I even found Ms. Wij’s posts to trigger spicy discussions on matters being discussed! I am sure the fellow young practicing engineers will be hugely benefitted by their kind concerns.

Mr. Suraj Singh has been a name known to all on this forum and his posts will be (long!) descriptions containing his indispensable experience on construction issues. The flavour of practical knowledge and a feel of “really” being a field engineer (along with unmatched patriotism) are keywords describing his contribution. Professors R N Iyenger, Prakash Rao and Kalgal will come suddenly with informative and corrective posts enriching all of us on the matter mainly when someone touches the issues of their immediate interests. Similarly, Shri Rajamane’s posts are the sure-shot if someone puts a query on concrete as a material. Very recently we started being benefitted by Shri N. Prabhakar’s posts, which I found so very well written that is impossible for an eye to miss! I also recall that a year or two back, Mr Sandip Donald Shah used to put wonderful posts on the forum, which are missing these days. Mr H S Rai’s posts demonstrate his kindness and eagerness to help the mass at large without any expectations of being rewarded. Similarly, Mr B Pratip’s queries, though are in small numbers I guess, I found as typical questions that arise out of an analytical mind!

Fairly recently Mr S S Pawar joined us and has been putting very good questions and point-of-views on technical and even “other” matters to think. Similarly, Mr Vivek Abhyankar’s posts many a times are on soft and philosophical issues and provide us a sense of being sensible! Such matters lighten the burden by breaking our stereotype routine.

There have been many posts we very commonly and frequently encounter which I find full of energies, freshness and truly demonstrating the Spirit of Young Indian Engineers. They are mainly from Mr Ravee, Mr Suju, Ms Kajal Chopra and Mr Gaurav Maroo amongst many others. I am sure with their cutting edge straight fundamental concerns as evident in their posts, the senior generation of engineers will have a sense of relief of having Indian Engineering in potentially safe hands!

Please note that the above are just few names that immediately came to my mind without any extra efforts while writing this. There are many more talents we have on the forum to make us feel fortunate and blessed – I sincerely put my apologies as I have missed many of them – and in that case it is all my inability to recollect the gems available on the forum. Many of them I do not know personally, but with this forum in common between all of us, it’s a virtually strong relation that we share. We should appreciate and thank the vision the founders had years back by conceptualising a forum of this eminence!!

Apologies for being long to all and in particular to the administrators, though I am sure the administrators will be kind enough, as ever, to accommodate this memory-eating post in their collection. Thanks to you too at the last but of course not the least!

sincerely,

Kunal Kansara
kajal.chopra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Thanks Dr.Kansara and others Reply with quote

Dear Dr.KAnsara,

Thank you for citing my name in your post.

At this point, I would also like to mention that many of the posts which bear my name at sefi have also been authored by Mr.Ajay Taneja-who is a friend,philosopher and guide to me.

In fact both of us- whenever find a post of yours in sefi- inform each other of the same so that we both read and discuss your thoughts,philosophy and the subject matter.As well as those of Dr.Arul, Dr.Subrmanian, ARC Sir, and several others--

Mr.Ajay Taneja has met you in some of the seminars/courses at IITM and often we talk of your posts and philosophy and of course all OUR hot favourite has been the post wherein you express an analogy between Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra's dance to mode shapes--Awesome!We've read it again and again!

Thanks to all at SEFI!

Kajal
sdec.in
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI) Reply with quote

thank you Kunal for mentioning me...it is indeed a privilege to be part of SEFI family and I love to catch up whenever I can, to maintain my sanity in this cut throat world of structural consultancy...and also to stay connected....it's like a life line

With best regards and tons of best wishes for a very very HAPPY,SAFE and PROSPEROUS DEEPAVALI to all SEFIANS!!
Sangeeta Wij
Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)
Sent: 11 October, 2009 9:54 PM
Subject: [SEFI] Re: LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI)

Dear All,

I am afraid I am late in replying to this lovely and lively post from Mr Varyani. Generally such posts we find on some special days, of course in “meant-worded” format in addition to them being the demand of the occasion. But having such a post without any occasion adds more value to it – thank you Mr. Varyani for sharing your view.

Being a member of this forum right from its dawn perhaps will grant me of taking liberty to put forward my personal impression based on the vibrant discussions that I witnessed here on this forum. Hope, the fellow sefians will not mind me speaking a bit personal this time – and I thank you in advance for this! I thought it would be good to spend some time out of this Sunday afternoon to cherish contributions made by our fellow sefians on this forum.

One of the best characteristics of this forum, as I see, is the opportunity it brings to interact with giants and stalwarts of our field “directly”! So those who are young and new to this forum in particular, should not under-estimate this noble opportunity and rather should make most out of it. For example, asking a straight question related to RC design or detailing to Shri Varyani, whose books are followed almost throughout the country, would never have been possible elsewhere than on this forum that easily! It’s much more than just amazing to be able to send a straight query related to EQ matters to Professors Chandrasekran and Sudhir Jain and it is splendid to be able to ask a doubt on random vibrations straight to Professor R N Iyenger!!! And don’t forget these are JUST EXAMPLES of the wealth we have on this forum. There are many more indeed, and that’s precisely the reason why I am writing this post.

Well, as I said I wish to put here my personal perspective of SOME of the members as I smelt from their postings, so essentially this is my personal point-of-view and there is nothing official about it. So let’s just discuss it...and here we go.

Who better than Dr Subramanian to start with? I have hardly seen any query that he has not responded to! And perhaps that’s the reason he is bursting our charts of contributors on sefi. His posts generally, I felt, will be either a short reply solving the query straight, or providing some useful stuff as web-links and many a times a piece of information that is worth sharing. Thank you Dr Subramanian for your great efforts.

Professor Jain generally appears as a father figure as and when required with his posts having short and straight matters especially when something is being quoted seriously misconceptually! Many a times his posts serve as energy-booster and inspiration to contribute more to the forum. Thank you Sir for your interest and guidance! Professor Chandrasekran’s posts are some of my all-time very favourites! His ability to tickle the interests in the reader encourages even naive like me to respond while having a faith that even my rawest rejoinder to his post will be very well taken! A clear essence of his sound experience and command over subjects with up-to-date facts and figures can be easily seen in his posts! I personally feel fortunate to be able to argue with him and thanks to SEFI for this. And of course thank you Professor Chandrasekaran for this convenience - as I already mentioned to you earlier at some point that such a luxury of arguing and not getting converged is still not available to me even with my wife!

Thiru. Rangarajan and Mr P K Mallick are the source of loads of useful stuff on this forum, who started vitalizing the forum fairly recently – it’s encouraging to see the energies and interests they show for the young generations by information dissipation and make the young-ones feel almost like comfortably spoon-fed! Thank you both of you for your time and efforts! Mr Indrajit Barua and Mr Rudra Nevatia’s posts will be either containing a solution to a query or triggering an issue that needs to be discussed if not containing shared experience. Mr Rabinder’s posts I found containing innovative good thoughts and ideas for the betterment of the forum. Mr Kadam’s posts will be short and to-the-point and no extra spices than what is really needed! Ms. Sangeeta Wij, Mr. Vikramjeet, Mr. Jayant Lakhani, Mr. Vipul Ahuja, Mr V P Agarwal and Ms. Alpa Sheth’s posts mostly are dominated by practical solutions related to design and detailing and clearly showing to the budding engineers that what being a practicing engineer means! At times, I even found Ms. Wij’s posts to trigger spicy discussions on matters being discussed! I am sure the fellow young practicing engineers will be hugely benefitted by their kind concerns.

Mr. Suraj Singh has been a name known to all on this forum and his posts will be (long!) descriptions containing his indispensable experience on construction issues. The flavour of practical knowledge and a feel of “really” being a field engineer (along with unmatched patriotism) are keywords describing his contribution. Professors R N Iyenger, Prakash Rao and Kalgal will come suddenly with informative and corrective posts enriching all of us on the matter mainly when someone touches the issues of their immediate interests. Similarly, Shri Rajamane’s posts are the sure-shot if someone puts a query on concrete as a material. Very recently we started being benefitted by Shri N. Prabhakar’s posts, which I found so very well written that is impossible for an eye to miss! I also recall that a year or two back, Mr Sandip Donald Shah used to put wonderful posts on the forum, which are missing these days. Mr H S Rai’s posts demonstrate his kindness and eagerness to help the mass at large without any expectations of being rewarded. Similarly, Mr B Pratip’s queries, though are in small numbers I guess, I found as typical questions that arise out of an analytical mind!

Fairly recently Mr S S Pawar joined us and has been putting very good questions and point-of-views on technical and even “other” matters to think. Similarly, Mr Vivek Abhyankar’s posts many a times are on soft and philosophical issues and provide us a sense of being sensible! Such matters lighten the burden by breaking our stereotype routine.

There have been many posts we very commonly and frequently encounter which I find full of energies, freshness and truly demonstrating the Spirit of Young Indian Engineers. They are mainly from Mr Ravee, Mr Suju, Ms Kajal Chopra and Mr Gaurav Maroo amongst many others. I am sure with their cutting edge straight fundamental concerns as evident in their posts, the senior generation of engineers will have a sense of relief of having Indian Engineering in potentially safe hands!

Please note that the above are just few names that immediately came to my mind without any extra efforts while writing this. There are many more talents we have on the forum to make us feel fortunate and blessed – I sincerely put my apologies as I have missed many of them – and in that case it is all my inability to recollect the gems available on the forum. Many of them I do not know personally, but with this forum in common between all of us, it’s a virtually strong relation that we share. We should appreciate and thank the vision the founders had years back by conceptualising a forum of this eminence!!

Apologies for being long to all and in particular to the administrators, though I am sure the administrators will be kind enough, as ever, to accommodate this memory-eating post in their collection. Thanks to you too at the last but of course not the least!

sincerely,

Kunal Kansara

Posted via Email
dssri
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI) Reply with quote

Dear KunalKansara,

Please do not make this a mutual admiration forum (MAF) instead of SEFI.

Thanks

Sridhar

Posted via Email
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Peer reviews Reply with quote

Dear Dr Kansara,

Peer reviews
Despite the fact that some members on this forum intend not to see such peer reviews as you made based on your long observations, it is excellent to note & record that this forum does have certain potential seniors who can analyse the potential of their peers. This is required in the modern fast moving world. In professions or in other fields, self appraisal or evaluation is well recognised requirement & herein, it has been done by peer persons like you, is really admirable. It may indeed eat little memory of the forum yet, it is necessary for those new & budding engineers who can be inspired. Moreover, sometimes long posts are necessary for the benefit of those budding engineers who in a majority of cases. are lacking in writing skills.

I extend my congratulations to you that inspite of being busy, you very well utilised your Sunday afternoon for the benefit of this forum. Consideration is not whose name you have included or whose names you have missed, important issue is that this forum is openly accessible to the world & they should know the potential of this forum in all respects. It is also hoped that members should be polite at least in communications if not on site management where, cent per cent politeness is not a job requirement. Thanks a lot indeed to Dr Kansara for his review that would encourage all us to contribute more to this forum.

Regards to all members

ishacon
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI) Reply with quote

Thank you Mr. Kansara and all of you at SEFI for keeping
the discussions not only lively but also meaningful.

Let us not forget that we continue to learn from such
interactions everyday.

Sincerely,
V.P. AGARWAL

ISHA CONSULTANTS (P) LTD
NEW DELHI 110074
PH : 011-2630 1158
091-98 68 26 27 59
091-93 13 45 21 80
Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:54 PM
Subject: [SEFI] Re: LONG LIVE OUR FORUM(SEFI)

Dear All,

sincerely,

Kunal Kansara

Posted via Email
skhalid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sefians,

I am a member of this forum for more than six years. And in these times I have seen this forum growing bigger & bigger.
There are many other forums on net, but none is at so core as our forum is. May be other forums have more strength but I am sure there will not be so much talent.  
I am really thankful to Administrators( Prof SK Jain,Madam Alpa Sheth,Mr Pankaj Gupta) for creating this forum.
Dear Administrators, your name will be remembered for long, as long as the structural engineers & engineering is here. What you have done for the faternity of structural society is quite remarkable.

Also I like to thank to other sefi members like Mr. Varyani, Mr. Subramanian , Mr. Vikramjeet, Mr. T.Rangarajan, Mr. Suraj Singh, Ms. Sangeeta Wij , Mr. Kunal Kansara, Mr. V.P. Agarwal, Mr Thirumalaichettiar, Mr. P.K.Mallick, Mr. Baraua, Prof. Arc, Mr. Rabinder, Mr. Kadam, Mr. Pawar, Mr. Zaheer, Mr. Ravee, Mr. Rahul Leslie, Mr. Vipul Ahuja, Mr. Sukant Adhikari, Mr. Mukesh Upadhyay, Mr. Alok Bhowmik, Ms. Kajal Chopra & many more. Infact to every sefian, for keeping this forum alive.

Regards

S. M. Khalid
suraj
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Open Forum Like Open Class & Open Workshop & Open Co Reply with quote

Dear All,
Open Forum Like Open Class & Open Workshop & Open ConductSEFI is indeed growing steadily with its membership being added I think ten each day if not more, but I am not sure. More than 5600 SEFI members comprising various engineering personalities from many disciplines & coordinated disciplines alliances, do virtually represent particularly nationwide conferencing & interactive continued educational body mode involving all formats of CPD (continuous professional development). Members have been successful for many years to aid each other for the professional assistance & help the engineering fraternity for the national development. There have been many members interacting from overseas but that number is not too high.

The potential of the contributing members would certainly help all the present & the future engineers for decades to come & act as a resource for referencing. It has been noticed that a large number of members do make every effort possible to respond to various complex questions according to one's individual experience & the expertise. The assistance shall definitely be virtues for the nation & for international knowledge seekers. This type of collective resourcing is possible particularly in Bharat
where knowledge sharing is considered religiously on the positive footings . This amounts to doing a  true service to god .

But, considering future prospects of the forum, it could widen to more than 10000 members in coming years while it has been seen the proactive members still do not count more than 25 or more. I think the forum still needs many more members to work proactively for the engineering welfare of the community as well as to promote the profession.  The forum is acting like an open class as well as an open workshop for thousands of members & also, thousands more from public could derive free benefit to learn as well as to know how to aquire & apply knowledge?

By vitue of joining this forum, I understand that the members come from responsible cadres & do have a obligation to conduct professionally. Engineers are dedicated & devoted persons who are expected to sacrifice simultaneously, to maintain the dignity of honour & self appraisals & appraisal by unknown others that is termed as peers review. The open forum to my understanding calls for professional openess & it also gives an opportunity to all members to know each other to some extent. There have been certain statements by some members that exhibit the childish conduct which should be avoided by the responsible persons in any society or intelligent forums like SEFI.

A collection of 6000 engineers means an exposition to the nation that makes an impact on the profession. Public are reading & observing our acts. They know what we do & how we conduct. The best suggestion is that we have to behave rightly in true openness of profession. Nothing is personal on this forum & acts should be conducted within certain codes. All are contributing as well as all are learning that shall continue for ever. The new engineers are fortunate that such a powerful engineering forum is functioning that could not be dreamt by those engineers like me who are from log table & calculator age. These young engineers should thank the god for scheduling their good lucks & easily coming assistance free of cost in engineering whenever requested.

Forum has been working in the national interest without any personal vested interest of any member. It is a forum resembling a temple where one donates or contributes knowledge & someother can pick prashad for consuming the knowledge. The prashad offerer & prashad receiver both are conduct bound to perform any act within the limits that should not set bad precedences. Members should not act oversmart & certainly would know how to talk in public. It requires & demands good conduct alone with peers in all respects.

Regards

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: